Child Custody / Support
When determining child custody, child support and visitation matters, it is important to not act rashly based on your emotions. Legal issues involving children require knowledgeable advice and compassionate service from attorney Shelia McCoy and the McCoy Law Firm. Based in Marshall, Texas, the firm offers quality representation to area families for a range of difficult legal matters, including:
- Establishing visitation and possession schedules for young children
- Special possession schedules for older children
- Establishing paternity and child support
- Determining grandparents' rights
- Modifying child support and conservatorship
- Initiating paternity fraud lawsuits
- Emergency assistance
As your lawyer, Shelia McCoy will provide you with trusted advice and strong advocacy throughout your case. Her goal is to help you obtain the best possible solution for the future of your family.
To schedule an initial consultation, call the McCoy Law Firm at (903) 935-1190. You also may send an online message using the form on this website. All messages are returned promptly.